More than just a team
We are an impassioned group recording families histories!
Owner and Founder
Hi! My name is Jeremy and I’m the founder, and head wedding photographer of JM Photography. This is a company that I have built with my wife and we now have a talented team that works with us everyday to tell your unique story. I specialize in recording connections through my lens, capturing moments that touch the people connected to them. Approaching each wedding with the positive energy and passion I naturally have, using that to record and share your special moment in time with generations to come.
Want to know a little more?
- I love to smile, I do it all the time even with emoticons 🙂 Maybe that’s why I love photography.
- Martial Arts was the first passion I discovered in my life. I started training at the age of 14 and trained into my mid-twenties.
- This lead me to discover teaching, something that holds deep purpose and meaning in my life, I have taught martial arts, snowboarding, software and sales to corporations all across the country. Leading me to build course material I currently use to mentor other photographers and wedding professionals in an effort to help them run better businesses.
- I also love Star Wars, Roller-blading and Soccer.
- With all of that I would have to say my greatest adventure in my life has been becoming a husband and a father. I am truly grateful for the beautiful family I have been blessed with.
Meet the JM Team
Sharyar is my business partner, coach and mentor. He runs our sister studio in Edmonton and together we work to design the best photographic experience possible for our couples and family. We both photograph for each others studios, and for JM Studios Sharyar is a Wedding Photographer, Second Photographer and Family Photographer when we need him. Check out his profile below and learn about his love for photography, Harry Potter and a good cup of coffee.
Calgary Studio Manager
Cally is my right hand girl and the person that works with me every day to keep JM Studios running. She is not only our studio manager, but also one of our studio’s portrait photographers. In her photography she mostly focus’s on photographing women, but also does Event Photography and some of our editing to. She is also the master mind behind the design of our beautiful handmade wedding albums, as well as some of our social media strategy. Check out her full bio and learn a little more about why everyone loves Cally.
Red Deer Branch Manager
Amy is our Red Deer Studio Branch Manager, where she Manages all our Red Deer families, newborns and events. She also has been shooting for years as a Second Wedding Photographer with Jeremy as well as photographing her own weddings. Definitely visit her Red Deer site to see her full bio about why she loves photography so much.
Phone: +1 (403) 807-0614
Family & Event Photographer, 2nd Shooter
Dan is one of our studio’s Family and Event photographers, he also second shoots at weddings with Jeremy and our other Primary Wedding Photographers. He has been a professional photographer since 2012 and is a dad to two young children. Dan has a gift for staying calm and collected no matter what may happen during an assignment. He consistently captures genuine expressions and truthful moments, while ensuring everyone’s having a good time. He is proud to be a part of the JM Photography team.